I've worked a lot of phone jobs and it probably isn't known to the public, but when you are on hold, in most cases, we can hear you on the other end. It can be quite funny and also disturbing at times.
Probably the two incidents that I can recall that stick out as funny to me, happened within 6 months from now. The first was a caller who had a question about their account and when I put them on hold, you could hear the customer yelling at her kids (either that or some other type of interaction was going on that I don't want to know about). You could hear her yell, "Shut up! Get on da' bed. Shut yo' mouf."
When you hear this, its hard to not laugh.
To make matters worse, I recently took a call from a customer who asked to be transferred to the OB/GYN Department and just as I'm about to transfer her, you hear her say in a loving tone, "Come here, you son of a ________ (make an educated guess and fill it in as you see fit)." I don't know who she was speaking to, but it did make me laugh.
To the public who make these phone calls, I thank you. You make my job worthwhile and entertaining.
(This post meets the HIPAA guidelines, as it is generalized and does not disclose patient's personalization.)
No comments:
Post a Comment