Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wendy's incident

So, the other day I went to Wendy's and next to the ordering screen at the drive-thru, there was a sign that said, "Due to bad weather and a horrible season in Florida, tomatoes will not be used with your order unless requested."

This was a miracle to me! Every time I go to a restaurant, I always have to take the gamble of requesting that tomatoes and onions be withheld from my burger and that the person handling my food doesn't give me a spit-burger.

I was so excited, that night I knelt down and prayed to let the horrible season and bad weather in Florida continue forever so that I can eat my burger in peace, knowing that no one has spit on it.

I know what you're thinking. Its wrong of me to pray for something so frivolous, but in my opinion, its the little things that count the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment